So I finally fly out this afternoon and I am soo incredibly nervous! I think it has more to do with the unplanned parts of my trip than anything else, but hey, gotta learn to be spontaneous sometime! And if that means forcing myself to live with butterflies for a few days then so be it!
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in a hotel for the first couple of days during orientation where I'm going to learn how to teach the girls english and then on friday I'll be taken to their flat. Four bedrooms, ONE bath! Haha. It's right next to a park in the middle of town though-I'm really excited about being able to wake up every morning and walk outside to see a beautiful area where I can just relax :)
Well, I'll miss everyone! Message me on Facebook or write me an email (lindsayprestemon@gmail) if you'd like my new address and if you want a postcard/letter don't forget to give me your address too! I'll be doing alot of snail mail writing just because it's a lot more personal than writing on Facebook walls. My plan is to only go on Facebook a little bit but do some emailing and a LOT of blog posts-just because this way everyone can be updated at the same time-and I don't have to tell any stories twice!
Wish me luck! Time to check my packing list and say my goodbyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment