Here's a picture of the youngin' blowing out his candles:
We also went to Manatee Springs which I hadn't been to in years. It was a relaxing day and not too hot for Gainesville during the summer. Luckily for me I won't be anywhere near Florida when it really gets stifling!
I am SO grateful for our view that day:
So I only have ONE DAY LEFT! I keep writing these really dramatic statuses and posts like I'm actually realizing it-don't let that fool you. I'm pretty sure it won't hit me until I get there. The only reason why it's starting to seem a little more real is because I finally have about five things left on my To-Do list! I am seriously such an organizer. For being such a neat person, I definitely don't know a lot about what I'm actually doing in Spain. I only have a few ideas of how to teach the kids english, I haven't signed up for my tutoring class, and I have no idea where I'm going to stay or do in my last week in Spain. AHH! Never have I been such a procrastinator or this laid back, but for some reason I feel like it's going to work itself out. Here's to hoping for the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment