Thursday, May 13, 2010

Less than one week left!

So I switched blogs :) I really liked this setup better and it seemed easier to use so I transferred all my posts over and so this is now the place where I'll be updating you all with my Spain adventures!

I only have two days to pack for Gainesville and Spain and I haven't really started because i don't have luggage! Right now I've just got piles everywhere and I'm planning on putting it all into trash bags to carry to Gainesville and from there I'll get it sorted out.

As you can see Paris wasn't helping too much yesterday...



So there's only a few more things to do! I still have to meet with the bank, make some extra copies of important papers, and basically make sure everything is in order before next Wednesday!

Oh! And I'm happy to say that I've done all but one of the things on my list of things to do in Pensacola!

No comments:

Post a Comment