The view from the porch in Castelldefels (Cast-teh-deh-fells)
The view from downstairs with the other side of the porch in the left corner

The view from the apartment in Barcelona, just for kicks:
So I forgot to tell you a cool fact about Gemma in my last post. She works for SEAT, a company that oversees marketing and advertising for Audi, Bentley, etc. When Barcelona held the Olympics in 1992 she was the sponsor for her company and she got to run with the torch!!! So cool! I was wondering what that torch-looking thing on the shelf was for awhile, and now I know! Haha.
I did a small english lesson today-never in my life have I had to explain what the word "get" means. It's hard to think of how to explain that in spanish when I'm learning myself! Oui. But I did it, and tomorrow starts my two to three hour classes with the girls. It shall be interesting....I heard them singing "Single Ladies" by Beyonce the other day so I may just let them dance and sing one day....I feel like that would be a good english lesson...Ha
So today was Biel's birthday and it's the first time I've eaten badly since I got here. Anyone ever heard of ham flavored Ruffles? Yeaaaah. I don't know what's up with Barcelona and ham but they love it-today I had "spaghetti"(fettuccine with ham) and fried ham on the side. Haha. And I wonder why I'm gaining more weight even though I eat less. It's the meat!
So the beach is pretty traumatizing, as I'm guessing every beach in Europe probably is. So many naked bodies...But I did finally get some yummy ice cream and got to see fog for the first time at the beach..what a weird phenomenon that was....
The fog over the SUPER freezing Mediterranean..77 degrees out and everyone's sweating while I'm bundled up...
And now I'd like to wish Elaina Marie a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And apologize again for not being there. But I love you! And I especially love reminiscing on the days when we were babies..just look at those cheeks! haha

Oh! And I also wanted to gross you guys out with the picture that I've seen in TWO newspapers now that I mentioned the other day:
Vale-Espero que todos tengan un buen día. ¡Hasta pronto!
I'm tellin you love, meat will def make you gain weight!! ESPECIALLY pig. but i'm sooo glad you're having what sounds to be a super awesome summer! :) p.s. this is stephanie i have no account anywhere(minus AIM, don't judge me) but you're inspiring me to maybe do the same. although i don't have cool things to talk about like you do
ReplyDeletep.p.s. that pic was INTENSE. the one with the bull.