Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 27 & 28

Day 27 is being jumped because not only do I love combining days to get through this thing, but I actually never had a pet. So it works out well! I have two pitts now because of my roommate but whatever. details details.

Something that stresses you out. This one's easy: Internship/job searching! Everyone I know is normally on the general social media sites, but that number gets multiplied by about 3 when you're job searching. I'm on Tumblr, Linkedin, Blogger, Twitter, PROpenMic, Facebook, have 3 email accounts, am on tons of job sites, and generally have a lot of things to "check" online everyday. Needless to say, I better get a really good internship, because I work my butt off everyday reblogging/responding/posting stuff on countless sites trying to learn more about how they all function.

Phew! I'm still in PR mode from Management this morning. Now I'm off to sleep off this sickness for my phone interview Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment