I like doing two in one day. Writing an essay on how much I've learned just seems ridiculous right now. I've learned SO much, I could never summarize it. From TAKING A MAP (or at least the address!) when you go somewhere foreign or to stand by the decisions you've made, there's just so many. This year takes the cake for the most things I've learned since I was a toddler. Or at least that's what it feels like.
Onto to the fun/embarrassing stuff. I say embarrassing because I don't have time/won't make time to update my iTunes, so who knows what's still on there. Deep breath in...
The first 10 songs when my iTunes is on shuffle:
(Opened it up and "Man in the Mirror" by MJ starts playing-oh goodness)
1. Giving up the Gun-Vampire Weekend
2. Tiny Dancer-Elton John
3. Under the Sea-The Little Mermaid (hey, it's a good song!)
4. Dueno de Mi Silencio-Jarabe de Palo
5. One Shot, Two Shots-The Format
6. Redneck Girl-Bellamy Brothers
7. My Little Girl-Tim McGraw
8. Hey Girl-O.A.R.
9. Moving Mountains-Usher
10. When a Man Loves a Woman-Marvin Gaye (I have that?!)
Jeez...Talk about some serious phases in my life. Some of those never get old though! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment