1. My mom for raising me into a motivated, determined person
2. The dogs in my life :) Beaux, Paris, Maddie, Maci, Lola...I don't even have to have one and I still get the love

3. Support from family/friends
4. Spanish music on Pandora radio. Gotta love that spanish practice
5. Carnegie Deli cheesecake....$30 of sweet goodness from NYC in last night's Campaigns class...best.thing.ever.
6. DVDs. Like hard back books, there's just some things that should never be allowed to go away completely.
7. CD buy backs! No, but really guys. I bought my Up in the Air DVD from Fye thanks to my mom selling back all of my old CDs with their cases...you just can't beat it. Plus, if you're a CD or DVD collector you can buy them for dirt cheap there too. Next on my list from Fye: the HP series. Oh, it's happening.
Hope everyone's remembering what they're grateful for this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment