Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh, the little things. Day 6

So today is supposed to be about something that makes you smile. I'm not really sure you could pick a better day for this subject. It's been ROUGH. History of heart palpitations+chugging coffee at 8:30am=sickness, anxiety, and a heart rate of a crack addict (that still hasn't slowed much). Not my best move. Clearly I was delusional from not getting much sleep last night and just wanting to get my spanish presentation over with. All I got out of today was a lost Powerpoint, all the aforementioned, and a whole 'nother week to wait for my presentation.

I wasn't going to explain that, but in my boredom in being bedridden I did..Let me move on to funnier and cuter things!

Some of you may know my bff Maci but many of you don't. Welcome to her world.

"Ehhhhh?" (initial response)


"...who's the other dog?"


"this is getting ridiculous."


"maybe if I just sit here she'll stop messing with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment