Friday, November 12, 2010

12 Hours Later

Who knew I'd be sitting here wanting to write a post for the second day of the "Blog Challenge". I have to admit, I wasn't very excited about this day, mainly because of the topic: the meaning behind your blog. Since I can't do the meaning behind my blog name (because there is none), I'll just have to enlighten you on how it was started.

If you don't know me or are a newbie to blogging and are stalking me you'd learn I went to Barcelona, Spain this summer. And I didn't just go there, I lived there. For three months. Needless to say I had a lot to talk about, from the culture to what was happening. Friends and family usually visited to get an update, and I tried to paint everyone a picture of what was really going on over there. Some things weren't so pretty but I think my posts were pretty satisfactory. I'd say some of the highlights were my comments about the food, about how the grandpa of the girls I taught LOATHED me, and about my travels in general. Looking back I feel like most of my posts were about getting lost and/or embarassing myself, so if you'd like to do some further reading I'd search for those.

I'm continuing this blog now because A. I'd like to become a better blogger, B. feel as though I should still be updating my relatives, and C. to make myself think i actually have a life people would want to read about. I'd like to become a better blogger because i'm a public relations major and need to be internet savvy. It's not always fun to be involved with everything online (LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogspot, Twitter, PROpenMic, etc.) but I'm hoping it'll pay off career-wise.

Speaking of my awesome, amazing, exciting life-better get back to my work as a public information office intern ;) A.K.A. Sitting here waiting until the phone rings. Wooo! Until tomorrow-

1 comment:

  1. HOW did I miss the grandpa loathing you?! I need to know why!

    ReplyDelete