Monday, October 4, 2010

Am I a grown up now...?

So lots of things have been going on lately! I got to celebrate my birthday for three days this past week at my three favorite places-Hopjacks, The Fish House, and Seville (Piano Bar). I'm still constantly surprised that even though everyone seems to be doing their own things and we're all busy, when it's someone's birthday my friends always seem to drop everything and make it all work out.

Things seem to be really picking up in my school life-my Spanish classes are pretty brutal this semester. I've never been good at history, let alone the history of Latin America taught in spanish! Today marks the first day of me applying for NYC internships! I'm sending my first one out today and I'm really excited about this whole process!

Alright so my allergies have turned me into a walking zombie these last three days so I'm going to watch TV for the rest of the day (and when I say TV, I mean Investigation Discovery-I'm obsessed)


What else can I say, Welcome to FALL! October 2009 gave us the best pumpkin idea EVER:



I pledge to write weekly from now on. My memory's awful and to think I'm going to remember what I've done the last two weeks is just ridiculous! Adios amigos-

No comments:

Post a Comment