Monday, October 11, 2010

This is just embarrassing.

WHAT AM I DOING. No, seriously. It is completely unacceptable for a go-getter like myself to NOT "go get" an amazing grade in one of the dumbest classes of all time: Personal Computer Applications. That's right, folks-the late night and my high from too many goldfish is letting me admit that I've missed TWO quizzes in this class and have done less than perfect on everything I've turned in so far. It also apparently makes it okay for run-on sentences (Hmmm...). Needless to say I'm ashamed. But anyway, I'll have more updates on my disgrace at a later date.

I really need to learn how to be productive again. I love how I'm a study freak and never procrastinated throughout college and the moment I go to Spain all my habits fly out the window. No studying, no doing work in advance, no working out and no cleaning my room on a regular basis (that last one is the most terrifying). I'm not really sure what happened, it's not like I still don't end up in panic when I don't do well or look flabby (ahem), something has just seriously changed in me to not be motivated to PREVENT these things from occurring. I'm actually the perfect example of this atrocity right now-it's almost 1:00 a.m., I've watched World of Jenks and ate goldfish and have done absolutely no homework for my two classes tomorrow.

I think I'm mostly freaking out about this change in my state of mind because my friends are just not getting into the opposite state. Apparently people start freaking out at the end of college and don't have panic attacks over gen ed classes. Wouldn't that have been nice. College, I tell ya.

Me before Spain, completely in-your-face but panicky and a little too Type A:



...and okay this is the "in Spain" effect...Who in the world would let themselves be photographed in such an unglamorous state?! A girl who's losing all of her dignity, that's who.



The after effect of Spain includes me going to thrift stores, trying to go back in time when really I only need to travel a few years-this particular day I went a few decades....



You must think I'm completely conceded. In my defense, I'm delusional from trying to figure out why I'm not the way I used to be and looking at these pictures is making me shake MY head just as they probably made you do.

Gotta go-my bed with its two body pillows is calling (OH YEAH). Hope you enjoyed me in all my shameful glory! I'm slowly getting down to a consistent schedule with updating this thing...

P.S. I applied for graduation today! When was the application due, you ask? Oh, just in August...But I figured hey, they can't NOT let me graduate right? Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment