Sunday, September 26, 2010

I shouldn't be doing this.

I need to go to BED! But since when do college students make rational decisions. Especially one who turns 22 in THREE DAYS! The excitement is killing me. No, really. At first I was partial to what seemed like an eventless birthday. But now with some friendly encouragement and not having to work on my birthday things are looking up.

Resume reconstructing, applications, and networking! My weekdays are getting ridiculously productive. My classes are not too bad, it's the real world stuff that's the really challenging part. I'm currently building my own website and will have it posted on here as soon as I can-I need a couple of more days to touch up the style.

This is awfully boring, I know-I just wanted to update on what's been going on lately.

Things I've been thinking of:

-"WHERE is this 'fall weather'?" No, but seriously. I'd like to see some seasons. I saw some leaves falling today, but I think they were confused-it was in the high 80's.

-"How the HECK do you use this thing?"(in reference to Twitter, something I've picked up so I can perfect before I use it daily in the business world-@lindsay929)

-"Is plastic okay?" I love Publix, I really do, but this cashiering/bagging thing is becoming a little repetitive. I can't wait for my move to the grocery department!

-"Who is he?" Networking is NOT an easy thing to do! Luckily the FPRA and being a student liaison assistant seems to really be opening doors wide open for me ,which is thrilling. Applications for my summer in NYC start soon! I've got to work really hard to get there, but I'm hoping there's at least ONE internship in that big city just waiting for me..

Alright, that's all I've got-tomorrow starts my busy week! Hopefully I can post with some pictures of my birthday later on this week. I need to start updating more often! Adios amigos-

No comments:

Post a Comment