I landed it! New York City 2011 it is.
And so in true OCD/worry wart fashion I've already started thinking about how much time I have left here in Pensacola.
18 more days of work at Publix
52 days until I graduate
54 (ish) days until I start the drive up to New Jersey (yes, DRIVING, on the Jersey Turnpike. Pray for me.)
Small list of things I need to do before I leave Pensacola:
1. BEACH.
2. Go boating/parasailing (still have yet to do either!)
3. EC
4. ...Pass school...
So far this semester has been awesome. Valentine's Day with Elaina proved to me that it can actually be fun, Mardi Gras 2011 was amazing (as expected), and this weekend my best friend Cortney is getting married!
"The times they are a-changin'..."
..but I am SO EXCITED.
sidenote: I may just have to buy an awesome camera/Macbook Pro to keep everyone updated on NYC life. I'll just be that crazy tall freak from Florida for awhile just so I can show everyone what it's like up there.
Would you guys be interested in actually seeing pictures or should I just ramble? I feel like photos would be so much more fun...
can I say yes to BOTH a camera and computer?...no??...ok computer. haha GAH we gotta check your list off before you grow up!!
ReplyDelete