Monday, December 20, 2010

Something I'm looking forward to-Day 17

There's so much to look forward to as a college senior. It kind of reminds me of that time at the end of high school when every grown up I know kept saying "Get ready for the real world". I'm pretty sure college life still isn't the "real world", especially considering most of us are still supported financially from our parents.

So now I'm in that exact same big life moment time frame, where I can either grab at opportunities or just sit and wonder about how time went so darn FAST! Check out this picture from when I was a freshman:



Annnd now:



It's crazy how time can change a person!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to keep reminding myself of how much I'm blessed, and work as hard as I can for the next 5 months to get an internship. Last night I was up at 3:00AM tossing and turning because I kept thinking of ways to start my next cover letter. So there I was, delirious and in my PJs, writing a cover letter to a big NYC company. It's frustrating and exhausting, but I'm hoping my efforts will soon pay off!

Time to go re-vamp the online portfolio and get some more cover letters ready!

2 comments:

  1. awww linds you've only gotten more beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay thats elaina!
    (i sound like such a stalker)

    ReplyDelete