Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 18-Something I regret

I've spent less than the average person on this one. It's been a more than hectic semester, with tons of changes and things I've had to adapt to, and I've really gotten into making decisions and sticking with them. There may be things that disappoint me, but it takes a lot for me to regret what happened.

Everything happens for a reason and yada, yada. But here are some things I wish I could've tweaked just a little bit so that the outcomes would have been better:

-not becoming more involved in UWF activities
-not visiting Meg/Gainesville enough
-still not knowing Spanish to be able to say "fluent" on my resume (just "conversationally fluent")
-not really putting myself out there until this semester (in class/in FPRA)

There's probably other things I can think of that may be more specific, but these things stand out the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment